Alumni & Associates
Texas FCCLA is looking for more Alumni!
If you were a Texas FCCLA member and you want to continue the journey with other members, fill out the application below and submit your dues through the application form. Every Texas FCCLA Alumni & Associate Member is required to pay a minimum $5 dues, however, you can donate more if you wish.
TO JOIN THE ALUMNI & ASSOCIATES, CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
Nominate an Alumni Member
• Nominations may be submitted by: any FCCLA state association, current Executive Council, current Board of Directors, state headquarters staff, an affiliated FCCLA chapter, or an Alumni & Associates member.
• Nominees may be any past member of the Texas FCCLA.
• Nominations must be typed.
• A winner will be selected based on the committee’s evaluation of the given criteria. Committee decisions are final.
• The nominee(s) receiving the highest score will receive recognition.
• For award consideration, nominations must be postmarked by February 1, and sent to FCCLA State Headquarters.
• The winner will be recognized at the State Leadership Conference and are asked to submit a photo for use in the printed program.
Alumni Council Officers, 2018-19
Vice-President of Leadership
Shelby Sheppard Kenyon
Vice President of Development
Vice-President of Membership
Vice-President of University Relations
Vice-President of Public Relations
Myriam A. Garza