Post pictures to social media platforms throughout the week using
February 12-16, 2018
- Make dinner for your family
- Invite a guidance counselor to speak with students about college and careers.
- Interview someone that works in a career filed you're interested in
- Invite a guest speaker from an FCS career
- Volunteer in your community
- Give a Thank You basket for the community business that supports your chapter
- Hang an FCCLA banner somewhere in your community.
- Decorate business windows.
- Promote FCCLA in local newspaper or on radio
- Create inspirational leadership posters for your school.
- Send Thank You letters to community leaders.
- Provide breakfast for school staff.
- Appreciate school cafeteria/custodial staff.
- Learn one new fact about the FCCLA organization in America and share it on social media.
- Have an FCCLA fact scavenger hunt.