Spotlight on Projects
Participate in this year's service project display that will be voted on by FCCLA members at the region and state level. Chapters must submit an Intent to Participate form by January 12, 2018. The five projects that receive the most votes from each of the categories on the regional level will be asked to display at the state meeting. The overall project at the state level will be awarded a monetary prize of $100 back to their chapter.
Project Board Guidelines/Requirements:
• MUST include a project identification page to be displayed. (One 8½” x11”page on plain paper, with no graphics or decorations; must include participants’ name(s), chapter name, school, city, region, and project category selected.)
• MUST be on a tabletop, tri-fold project board. (No wider than 36”)
• MUST include a project summary of no more than 50 words.
• MUST include a minimum of 6 captioned pictures.
• MUST NOT have an attendant at the board during the voting period.
• MUST NOT include anything besides the project board.
*Beyond these guidelines please feel free to be as creative as possible. Students will be voting on your project board; the key to advancing to the State Meeting is making presentation boards easy to understand and creative.
What is Power of One?
If you have completed one or more of the Power of One units and would like to be recognized at the region meeting, please fill out the this form before December 1, 2017
If you have completed all five of the Power of One units and would like to be recognized at the State Leadership Conference please submit the Five Unit Recognition Application by March 1, 2018. For more information on how to complete this process visit the National FCCLA website. You can fill out the form on the National Affiliation page.